The Akashic Records hold all the information of your Soul since the beginning of time. It allows you to enjoy the following possibilities:
- Learn the best course of action
- Gain insights on current life situations
- Heal physical and emotional ailments
- Discover your life purpose
- Learn about and heal past lives
- Discover what might happen in your future based on where you are today
Beings in the Akashic Records
- Lords of the Records: Light beings who work on a universal level instead of with individuals. They guard and protect the records.
- Masters: Group of light beings who have never been human but they work with individuals. The masters are the ones you choose your life plan with before birth. They do not exist in the Angelic realm, and are not Ascended masters. They are only in the Akashic Realm.
- Teachers: May or may not have been human before and they stay with you in this lifetime until you complete a cycle of your life or learn specific lessons you chose to learn.
- Loved Ones: Our deceased loved ones who stay with us in this lifetime. You may not have known them in this life most times the loved ones are distant relatives. They do not help conduct the reading but they standby for support.
The most extensive source of information regarding the Akashic Records comes from the clairvoyant work of Edgar Cayce (1877-1945), Christian mystic and founder of A.R.E.
For forty-three years of his adult life, Edgar Cayce had the ability to lie down on a couch, close his eyes, fold his hands over his stomach, and put himself into some kind of an altered state in which virtually any type of information was available. The accuracy of Cayce’s psychic work is evidenced by approximately one dozen biographies and literally hundreds of titles which explore various aspects of his information and the thousands of topics he discussed.
When asked about the source of his information, Cayce replied that there were essentially two. The first was the subconscious mind of the individual for whom he was giving the reading and the second was the Akashic Records.
Cayce’s Access to the Records
Most often, when giving a reading which discussed a person’s soul history and his or her individual sojourn through space and time, Cayce would begin with a statement such as, “Yes, we have before us the records of the entity now known or called _________.” In discussing the process for accessing these records, Edgar Cayce described his experience as follows:
I see myself as a tiny dot out of my physical body, which lies inert before me. I find myself oppressed by darkness and there is a feeling of terrific loneliness. Suddenly, I am conscious of a white beam of light. As this tiny dot, I move upward following the light, knowing that I must follow it or be lost.
As I move along this path of light I gradually become conscious of various levels upon which there is movement. There is change and I become conscious of gray-hooded forms moving downward. Gradually, these become lighter in color. Then the direction changes and these forms move upward and the color of the robes grows rapidly lighter. Next, there begin to appear on either side vague outlines of houses, walls, trees, etc., but everything is motionless. As I pass on, there is more light and movement in what appear to be normal cities and towns. With the growth of movement I become conscious of sounds, at first indistinct rumblings, then music, laughter, and singing of birds. There is more and more light, the colors become very beautiful, and there is the sound of wonderful music. The houses are left behind, ahead there is only a blending of sound and color. Quite suddenly I come upon a hall of records. It is a hall without walls, without ceiling, but I am conscious of seeing an old man who hands me a large book, a record of the individual for whom I seek information. (Reading 294-19, Report File)
Once given the record, Cayce had the ability to select the information which would be most capable of assisting the individual at that time in his or her life.Usually , a reading might suggest that only a selection of the available material was being provided, but that the individual was being given that which would be “most helpful and hopeful.” Additional insights were frequently provided in other readings once a person had attempted to work with and apply the information which had been given previously.
When asked about the source of his information, Cayce replied that there were essentially two. The first was the subconscious mind of the individual for whom he was giving the reading and the second was the Akashic Records. There is much more to our lives, our histories, and our individual influence upon our tomorrows than we have perhaps dared to imagine. By accessing information from the Akashic Records, or what can be called the universe’s computer database, so much can be revealed to us.
How Do I Access the Akashic Records?
There are several ways to access the Akashic Records:
- Through hypnosis like in Edgar Cayce’s example but this can be a lot of work to get there because we are in the 4th dimensional awareness of our subconscious and it can be hard to truly get to the 5th dimensional state.
- Through meditation however, because of our own natural blocks in our subconscious mind, we have a hard time reaching this 5th dimensional state.
- Through a prayer process- this is a great intentional way to access the records, but similar to the other ways to access your Records, you may still get stuck since it all depends on your state of mind and vibrational level you are at.
- To make it so much easier to access the Records, I created an Akashic Records Integrative Process which uses certain brain wave frequencies, meditation and a specific vibrational prayer process to get you there.
Having a Community to Help
I’ve noticed that Akashic Records experiences tend to be more profound when practiced in groups. People who have struggled to receive intuitive information seem to access it effortlessly and trust it more. Therefore, I always encourage you to have a community of like minded people to practice this together with.
If you’d like to learn more about One Awakenings offerings to help you deepen your experience in the Records and ways to learn the Akashic Records Integration process just let me know in the comments!
Please do share your experience in the comments! I also invite you to join our Facebook community at the button below for weekly live trainings and meditations, resources and support for the spiritual awakening journey.